What is an HOA inspection, and how does it work?
HOAs are notoriously obscure but it doesn’t have to be this way.
We bring transparency and order to the HOA world.
Just like a home inspection, we believe, you should have an HOA inspection.
- Go through all HOA documents
- Analyse them using statistical analysis and machine learning
- Compare them to properties in the region and the country
- Perform extensive internet search for anything important (litigations etc)
- Make all this available to you in an easy to understand format
Reading documents it tough. We save you more than 10 hours by:
- Summarizing all HOA documents: Financials, Bylaws, CC&Rs and Estoppels
- On average, this is more than 300 pages
- Which is roughly 10 hours of accountants and lawyers time
- We save our clients more than $500 in fees
Compare your HOA to our proprietary benchmarks based on thousands of properties in the country:
- Are your fees higher or lower than average?
- Are you maybe paying too much for pool maintenance or insurance?
- Do you have enough reserves?
- Is your property management company charging a fair price?
Extensive internet search. We check for things like:
- Sex offenders and other crimes on the premises
- Is your property FHA/VA financing eligible
- How many owners vs renters live in the building.
- Are short term rentals allowed?