June Product Updates are here!
📢 1. Supported Services customization
Introducing “Supported Services” for both new and existing clients! This update is available to clients via the Client Portal and the public API, ensuring that you have complete control over the services you choose to order. Say goodbye to visual clutter as we simplify the ordering process by removing services you may never need.
📢 2. New and improved order creation process
We have made extensive changes to Order Creation part of our portal. The changes include:
- We now support a completely new service: Mortgage Payoff (we will be obtaining mortgage Payoff information on your behalf)
- Streamlined order creation: order multiple services within the same order. Enjoy a more efficient and consolidated experience.
- Revamped user interface: you get a multi-stage wizard, guiding you seamlessly through the process and ensuring a user-friendly and intuitive experience.
The new system is also more secure than the previous one. This new design is super intuitive and will make it easier for you to manage orders and improve the overall efficiency of the ordering process with InspectHOA.
*Are you a client and interested in Mortgage Payoffs? Reach out to your customer success manager or email us at email@example.com to get started.
📢 3. Efficient order navigation: order type
We have added the Order Type field to the View Orders dashboard and the search results of the order search functionality. You can now easily distinguish between different order types associated with the same address.
📢 4. Comprehensive Mortgage Payoff order information
The portal order details page for Mortgage Payoff orders has been customized to include only information relevant to Payoffs processing. The page includes the following:
- Payoff Milestones Tracker: A dedicated ‘pizza tracker’ that showcases key milestones in your interactions with lenders. Easily track progress, including lender contact, follow-ups, Payoff order placement, and Payoff receipt.
- Payoff Specific Data Points: Gain access to essential Payoff details, such as the loan number, lender information, ordering instructions, foreclosure status, last payment date, and good through date (GTD). These data points ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of your Mortgage Payoff process.
- Payoff Communication and Documents: Effortlessly manage all Payoff-related communication with CC messages and conveniently access and handle important documents through downloads and uploads within our portal.
💥 This month’s feature reminder: let us know in case of a cancellation!
A quick reminder that you can use the red “Cancel” button on the order details page to cancel in case your transaction falls through. Our team will be notified immediately and will take action at once.
This is a huge win for us – so THANK YOU for all you do!"